Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kitchen Closed for Today!



No Cooking Today--Just Knitting!

As I posted yesterday, the 'rhine' has me in its grips, and thank goodness I have plenty of leftover chicken soup. You know, chicken soup is successful in relieving those nasty 'rhine' symptoms--and if you put enough garlic and Mongolian Fire Oil in it, you can actually taste it!
Rhine-Swine-Whatever...
To entertain myself, I've been knitting. It's so darn cold, and I feel sorry for all our doggies, so I designed this little knit scarf for Pepper. He really likes it, but he still doesn't want to go outside unless absolutely necessary. Jib, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind the cold at all. Nellie, the matriarch 20 year old cat, is very contented to snuggle with me near the fire. When Jib comes in, he shares her throne.




No comments:

Post a Comment